For dinner I decided to make Crock Pot Lasagna! One, it tastes amazing and no one can tell its Gluten Free. Two, crock pot meals make dinner parties low stress and three, everyone loves lasagna! It came out perfectly and everyone had seconds. The twins even downed it! The salad brought by our friends was a perfect side dish.
For dessert I cheated and bought a store brand Gluten Free Spice Cake mix. I took a risk because I had never tried this particular brand before and wasn't sure if Gluten eaters would enjoy it. I followed the directions on the bag and made a Gluten Free Carrot Cake topped with GF cream cheese icing. Our toddler then added sprinkles! It was so good and our friends even took some home with them!
Tips for dinner guests:
1. Have Gluten eaters bring safe side dishes or drinks
2. Prepare a good Gluten Free meal
3. Crock pot meals save stress and time
4. It's OK to make the meal Gluten Free
5. Dessert can be simple - ice cream sundaes, fruit cobbler, box cake mix