What says comfort food more than Chicken Pot Pie? How about homemade Gluten Free Chicken Pot Pie to take it to the next level? This easy to make recipe is perfect when you need a hearty meal on a cool Fall day.
This recipe uses homemade cream of mushroom soup but you can use any Gluten Free can or box you can find. Here is my 5 ingredient Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe.
- 1 batch Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom soup, around 12 ozs
- 1 Gluten Free pie crust mix
- 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare the 5 ingredient Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe and set aside
- Follow the instructions on your Gluten Free pie mix so that you have 2 9" rounds of dough
- Grease your pie pan and place one layer of pie crust in the pan
- In a large bowl combine the soup, vegetables, chicken and seasoning
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust
- Cover with the remaining pie dough and make venting holes
- Cook for 35-40 minutes
Some great options for Gluten Free pie crust mixes are:
Here are some great Gluten Free pie crust recipes:
Enjoy this easy Gluten Free recipe and share it with your family!