We are starting the month long #GFreefor5 celebration with the best Gluten Free makeup company, Red Apple Lipstick. Ladies, for real this stuff rocks and I wear it everyday! The lipsticks, glosses, eye liners, eye shadows, lip pencils and mascara are fabulous. They have a huge variety of colors available for all skin types and color preferences. This makeup goes on smooth and lasts all day.
What makes Red Apple Lipstick the best?
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Vitamin E enriched
- Not tested on animals
- If you don’t love it – 100% money back guarantee
- HUGE winter sale with new colors
- Monthly coupon codes when you join their email list
- The team behind the makeup is PASSIONATE about the Gluten Free community and wants to do it right for us
Don’t let the name Red Apple Lipstick trick you, they also do eye makeup like champs. The primer, eye shadows, eye liners and mascara are all you need for colorful and healthy eyes. The Lash Project is the creation of mascara that helps keep your lashes healthy, makes them stronger, won’t irrigate your eyes, won’t clump and looks great.
Here are some of my favorite colors:
- Gypsy Soup lipstick
- Coral Crush lipstick
- Magic Momint lipgloss
- Hot Mess lipgloss *this one is on clearance so hurry!
- Champagne eye shadow
- Chocolate Martini eye shadow
#GFreefor5 Giveaway Prize: $50 gift card to Red Apple Lipstick
Enter below and happy shopping!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Post contains affiliate links. As an official blogger for RAL I am given some products for free but I also buy a ton of RAL products on my own.