Enjoy the best of a sausage biscuit with this recipe for Gluten Free Sausage Balls.
Sausage Balls are an amazing ball of goodness that brings sausage, cheese and a biscuit together.
We typically make these during the holidays but they are great any time of the year. We like to enjoy them for an easy on-the-go breakfast during the week. Depending on how big you make them, you will be satisfied with 3-5 sausage balls. You can of course inhale more if you want to!
Our family loves these things, they won’t make it a day in our house! They will even eat them cold out of the refrigerator.
For our large holiday gatherings these sausage balls are on the table every time. My sister-in-law makes the regular gluten sausage balls and I bring the Gluten Free version. Many family members can’t even tell the difference!
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 cup Gluten Free Bisquik
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the sausage, Bisquik and cheese.
- Stir to combine with a fork or your hands.
- Add milk to help mixture come together.
- Spoon small balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Cook for 15 minutes
I hope you will make these sausage balls a part of your next holiday table.