Grab some tasty Gluten Free crackers and dig into this baked Spinach Artichoke dip that has all the components you remember.
I created this recipe for a “Date Night In” with the Hubby. With 3 kiddos, date nights out can get pricey and take a lot of coordination with sitters. We have found that making a tasty meal at home once the kiddos are in bed is a great way to have a date and save money.
For our date I made this Spinach Artichoke dip, steak, roasted veggies and finished it off with carrot cake. It was a big hit!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp GF bouillon
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 GF bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, artichoke, spinach and shredded cheeses.
- Season with bouillon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into a shallow baking dish
- Cover with GF bread crumbs
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Serve warm with crackers
This recipe would be great for a dinner party, football game or a girls night!
Here are some Gluten Free Crackers we enjoy:
You can also make your own bread crumbs using cereal. Just put the cereal in a plastic bag with some seasoning and crush with a rolling pin.
Heads up: Post contains affiliate links